You require an account for the Lionbridge Content API before you can configure the Lionbridge Connector for WPML ("Connector") to connect to the Lionbridge test service.
This requires the following three general steps:
- You create a Zendesk account and ticket on the Lionbridge Connectors site.
- The Lionbridge Connector Support team creates a Lionbridge Content API account for you.
- In WPML, you configure the connection to your Lionbridge Content API account.
Detailed instructions follow below.
To obtain a test account and connect to the test service:
- Create a Zendesk account and password at https://connectors.zendesk.com. For detailed instructions, see How to Contact Lionbridge Connector Support.
- Create a new Zendesk support ticket to notify Lionbridge Connector Support that you need a Lionbridge Content API account for the Connector. For detailed instructions, see How to Contact Lionbridge Connector Support.
The Lionbridge Connector Support team will notify you when your Content API account has been created. This account uses your Zendesk credentials.
- After you receive a notification from the Lionbridge Connector Support team that your Content API account has been created, log in to your WordPress dashboard to complete the process.
- In WordPress, open WPML > Translation Management, and click the Translation Services tab.
- Scroll down to the Available Translation Services section, expand it, and then locate the Lionbridge service.
Tip: You can click the arrows to navigate among sub-pages of this section.
- Beside the Lionbridge service, click Activate.
Wait for the page to reload, so that Lionbridge is displayed at the top of the page.
- Click Authenticate.
- Enter the following information to authenticate the Lionbridge translation service within WPML:
|Base API URL||The URL of the Lionbridge Content API. This is: https://content-api.lionbridge.com.|
|Username||The Lionbridge Zendesk username for accessing the Lionbridge Content API.|
|Password||The Lionbridge Zendesk password for accessing the Lionbridge Content API.|
- Click Submit.