If you find a mistake in the translated content, you can send a request to your translation provider to correct the translation and resend it.
Note: If you have multiple translation providers, the Connector sends the correction request to the translator who originally translated the content.
- In the Sitecore Content Editor, navigate to the content item for which you want to request a translation correction.
- In the Sitecore Content Editor ribbon, click the Lionbridge Translation tab.
- In the Translation Tools section, click Item Translation Details.
This tab displays translation-status information about the selected content item and any child items. For a detailed description of this tab, see Monitoring Status for a Single Item.
- Select an item that meets the following criteria:
- It has already been translated, so it has Completed status.
- The translated version of the content item was edited after translation, so the value in the Post-edited column is Yes.
- Right-click, and select Request Translation Correction from the context menu.
- The first section displays a list of all field types in the content item. Select the check boxes for the field types for which you want to request a correction.
- In the second section, Notes, enter your correction request for the translation provider.
- Click Send.
The Connector sends the selected field types in the content item and your notes to the translation provider as a correction request.
It displays the translation language pair and the field types for which you requested a translation correction.
- Click Finish.
The wizard closes.