The Connector has many list pages, often for displaying lists of content items.
Tips: For lists where you can select multiple items, press the Shift key to select a range of adjacent items. Press the Ctrl key to select multiple non-adjacent items.
You can perform the following actions in list pages:
- A list with many items may have multiple pages. You can navigate among pages in a list. For details, see Navigating Pages in a List.
- You can set the width of a column in the list. For details, see Setting Column Width.
- You can change the column order. For details, see Changing Column Order.
- You can sort the items in the list by a specific column. For details, see Sorting by Column.
- You can group the items in the list by one of the columns in the Translation Queue. For details, see Grouping Content Items by Column.