You perform the following steps to configure your Connector installation:
- Configuring Your License ID and New Translation Providers. In a new Connector installation, you must enter your license ID and configure one or more translation providers.
- Upgrading Account Keys for Current Translation Providers. Required if you are upgrading the Connector from version 3.x to version 4.x.
- Configuring Content Encryption. Optional.
- Importing Content into a Local Translation Memory (TM). Required if you have a new Connector installation and you want to leverage previously translated content from your website.
- Configuring the Connector to Run in a Clustered Environment of Multiple Load-Balanced Sitecore Servers. Required only if you are using the Connector in a clustered environment of multiple load-balanced Sitecore servers.
- Configuring Network Settings for a Firewall. Optional.
- Configuring Global Translation Settings.
- Configuring the Upload and Download Scheduled Tasks. Optional.
- Configuring the Sitecore Languages in the Sitecore Content Editor.
- Configuring the Translation Workflow.
- Filtering Fields in Items that Do Not Need Translation.
- Adding Purchase Order Numbers and Descriptions. Optional.
- Configuring Connector Roles and Adding Users.
- Configuring Team Profiles. Optional.
- Configuring How the Connector Handles Special Characters. Optional.
- Configuring the Behavior of the Send Dependent Items Check Box. Optional.
- Configuring the In-Context Preview Feature.
Important: This feature is currently in alpha testing. It is not currently generally available for production usage.