You can update the configuration settings for translation providers that were created in versions 4.0 or higher of the Connector, or were already upgraded from an earlier version of the Connector. For information on upgrading account keys, see Upgrading Account Keys for Current Translation Providers.
You can update the following configuration settings for your translation provider:
- whether a quote is required before the translation job starts (not supported for all translation providers)
- whether a purchase order number (PO number) is required when submitting a job for translation
To update configuration settings for your translation provider:
- In the Content Editor, in the content tree, navigate to the /sitecore/system/Settings/Lionbridge Settings/Translation Providers Configuration/<translation provider> item.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Item parameters section:
- Update the values of the following options:
If this translation provider supports providing quotes before the translation process starts, and you want to enable users to request a quote before sending content for translation, select this check box.
Important: The Request Quote feature is available only when sending content for translation to a translation provider (LSP) that supports this feature.
When enabled, this feature displays the Send for Quote check box in:
Selecting the Send for Quote check box informs the translation provider that you want to receive a quote before the translation process starts.
|PO Required||You can configure this translation provider so that the PO Reference field is required when submitting content for translation to this provider.|
- In the top-left corner, click theSave icon .