After submitting a translation job, as described in Reviewing and Submitting a Job, you monitor its status from the Active Jobs section of the Manage Translation Jobs page.
The Active Jobs section displays the following information about submitted jobs that have not been archived:
|Name||The name of the submitted translation job.|
|Provider||The translation provider to whom the Clay Tablet Platform sends the translation job.|
|Submitted||The date the translation job was submitted, in the following format: MM/DD/YY.|
|Updated Date||The date the translation job was last updated, in the following format: MM/DD/YY.|
|Status||The translation status of the job. For a list and description of translation statuses, see Translation Statuses.|
The jobs are displayed in reverse chronological order by the date they were submitted.
You can do one or more of the following to facilitate viewing specific jobs in this section:
- To specify how many items to display in a sub-page of the section, select the number to display from the Show X entries list in the top-left corner of the section.
- To search for a string, enter it in the Search box in the top-right corner of the section. The list automatically updates as you type, displaying only jobs that match what you type in one of the columns.
- To reverse the sort order or to sort the jobs by another column, click the column heading. The triangle on the right side of the column indicates if the column is sorted in ascending or descending order.
- To navigate to a different sub-page in the section, click the Previous, Next, and sub-page numbers in the bottom-right corner of the section.
Note: The bottom-left corner of the section states the number of jobs displayed in this sub-page and the total number of jobs.
You can perform the following actions on individual jobs:
- To view additional information about the job, click the Search icon in the View column. For details, see Monitoring Translation Job Details.
- To archive this job, click the Archive icon in the Archive column.
This job will be moved from the Active Jobs section to the Archived Jobs section.
You can navigate to other pages as follows:
- To display the Archived Jobs section below this section, in the bottom-left corner, click Show X archived jobs, where X is the number of archived jobs. For details, see Viewing Archived Jobs.
- To return to the previous page , in the bottom-left corner, click the Back button.