You configure which catalogs are available for translating products.
To configure catalogs:
- Navigate to Administration > Global Preferences > Custom Preferences.
- In the ID column, click the ClayTablet link.
- In the Catalogs With Owned Products section, you specify the catalog IDs of the catalogs that will be available for translating products.
Note: You must specify the catalogs that own the products. These are usually master catalogs.
- Click Add Another Value to add a new row.
- In the new row, enter the catalog ID of a catalog that will be available for translating products.
- Repeat the previous steps for each catalog ID to add.
- In the bottom-right corner, click Apply.