Note: This functionality is supported only for Hybris versions 6.1 to 6.6.
When a job has Completed status, the website pages in that job have been translated and returned to the Hybris WCMS Cockpit. You can view the translated website pages in the Hybris WCMS Cockpit.
To view a translated website page:
- In your Web browser, navigate to /ctwcms/ on your Hybris instance.
- Log in to the Hybris WCMS Cockpit.
- In the navigation area, in the Websites box, click the catalog version of the website whose translated page you want to view.
- In the Filter tab, in either the Grid view or the List view, click the translated website page to select it.
- In the toolbar, click the Edit button .
- In the Edit area, locate an attribute with a Language button .
- Click the Language button beside the field.
The area expands to display all language versions of the attribute.