When a job has Completed status, the products in that job have been translated and returned to the Hybris Product Cockpit. You can view translated products in the Products page in the Hybris Backoffice.
To view translated products in the Hybris Backoffice Products page:
- In your Web browser, navigate to /backoffice/ on your Hybris instance.
- Log in to the Hybris Backoffice.
- Ensure that the Administration menu is selected.
- In the navigation tree on the left, navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Optional. In the Filter Tree in the left pane, you can select a specific catalog or classification, and price range and/or category to display only products that meet the filter criteria.
- Locate the translated product. You can view the items in either the Grid view or the List view .
Tip: You can use the search and filter functionality at the top of the page to display only the products to send out for translation.
- Click the link in the product.
- In the Properties tab, click the localization button to display a property in each of its languages. For example, if the Identifier field of the P.C. Service Kit was translated from English into Japanese, both language versions are displayed as follows: