In the Connector License section of the System Configuration page, an error message is displayed after clicking Verify License.
Your firewall is blocking access to the Clay Tablet License Server.
- You must configure your ports so that the Connector can communicate with the server.
- You must import the SSL certificate into your Java trusted keystore.
If you have a firewall:
- Configure your ports so that the Connector can communicate with the Clay Tablet License Server. The URL of this server is
https://api.clay-tablet.net/license/v1. For more information, see Configuring Network Settings for a Firewall.
- Download or export the SSL certificate from the Clay Tablet License Server (https://api.clay-tablet.net/license/v1). For detailed instructions, see:
- Import the downloaded SSL certificate into your Java trusted keystore. The instructions are different depending on whether Java or the JRE is installed on the server where SAP Commerce is hosted. For detailed instructions, see: