You map Hybris language codes to Clay Tablet language codes in the Language Mapping section of the System Configuration page.
You must map the Hybris language codes to the Clay Tablet language codes for the source and target languages that you will use for translation. Otherwise, then Connector will not send out content for translation.
For a list of Clay Tablet language codes, see Appendix: Language Codes.
To map language codes:
- Open the System Configuration page. For detailed instructions, see Configuring the Lionbridge Connector.
- Locate the Language Mapping section of the System Configuration page.
Tip: Depending on your screen size and resolution, you may need to scroll down to view this section.
- Perform the following steps for each language to map:
- In the Hybris Language Code list, select the Hybris language code to map.
Tip: Languages that are already mapped are displayed in gray with a gray background. Languages that are not currently mapped are displayed in black with a white background.
- In the Clay Tablet Language Code list, select the corresponding Clay Tablet language code to map.
- Click Add Language.
Tip: To delete a language mapping, click the corresponding Delete button .