If you created a submission set, as described in Planning Your Translations with Submission Sets, you can schedule it for submission to your translation provider.
For instructions on creating and scheduling a new submission set, see Creating a Submission Set.
To schedule a submission set:
- Click a workspace where the App is installed.
- Click the Lionbridge Connector tab and then click the Submission Set child tab.
- Click the Edit link beside a submission set.
- Use Set Scheduled Date to schedule the date and time for sending this submission set for translation.
- Click the ellipsis button to open the date and time selector.
- Do one of the following:
- To schedule sending the submission set in the future, select a date and time in the calendar.
- To send the submission set now, click Now.
- Click Done.
Note: The date/time format and timezone are determined by the server where Relativity is installed.
- Click a Save button at the top of the layout.