You can add multiple documents to a submission set that you already created.
Important: When adding documents to a submission set, ensure that the source and target languages of the documents match those configured for the submission set.
For more information about submission sets, see Planning Your Translations with Submission Sets.
For instructions on adding a single document to a submission set, see Adding One Document to a Submission Set.
To add multiple documents to an existing submission set:
- Click a workspace where the App is installed.
- Click the Documents tab to display a list of available documents.
- Select the check boxes next to the documents to add to the submission set.
- At the bottom of the tab, click the Edit menu and then click Add to Lionbridge Submission Set.
- In the Submission Set dropdown list, select the submission set to which to add these docouments, and click OK.
The App adds the documents to the selected submission set and closes the dialog box.