Lionbridge for Relativity delivers documents for translation and other supporting files from Relativity to your FTP or SFTP server. These files are packaged and submitted for translation as a submission set. For detailed information about this process, refer to the Lionbridge for Relativity User Guide.
After the Relativity user submits a submission set for translation, you can retrieve the files on your FTP or SFTP server.
To retrieve files for translation from Relativity on an FTP/SFTP server:
- Use an FTP client application, such as FileZilla or WinSCP, to access your FTP/SFTP server.
- Browse to the following folder structure: root\Destination Folder\RI_Relativity Instance GUID\WS_Work Space GUID\SS_Submission Set ID
- Locate the submission set and Artifact ID sent by your client:
- Source Documents folder: This contains the documents for translation.
- Target languages folders, one for each target language. In the following screen capture, there is a Czech folder.
- Manifest file: This file contains translation manifest information.
- Document metadata file: This optional file specifies which fields in the documents in this submission set are metadata.
- Reference file: This optional file provides helpful context.
- Open the Source Documents folder, and drag the documents for translation from the FTP/SFTP server to a location you specify. In the following example, the files in the FTP/SFTP server are in the right pane, while the files in the user-specified location are in the left pane.