Submitting a Support Ticket
- Do one of the following:
- Email email@example.com, and cc (carbon copy) anyone to include in the ticket correspondence.
Important: Include the information and attachments in your email that are listed in the sub-sections below.
- Create a ticket in Zendesk:
- Open the Lionbridge Connector Zendesk page in your browser: https://connectors.zendesk.com.
- Sign in to Zendesk.
Note: If you do not have sign-in credentials yet, then click either Sign up or Get a password, and follow the onscreen instructions.
Important: Include the information and attachments that are listed in the sub-sections below.
- Click Submit a request.
- In the CCs field, add anyone to include in the ticket correspondence.
Zendesk automatically creates a ticket and responds to everyone included in the cc field.
- Everyone in the original cc receives updates unless they request to be removed from the ticket.
Important: Check your email spam folder (especially first-time Zendesk users) as sometimes email notifications from Zendesk are marked as spam.
When the issue is resolved, Lionbridge closes the ticket.