You can view cumulative release notes on this page or download release notes for a particular release as a PDF file.
Note about PDFs: These files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- When you submit content for translation, you can select a pre-configured processing setting in the new Processing Setting drop-down list. This has the following advantages.
- You can now view all translated document types after the App returns them to Relativity within the translation viewer. Previously, you could view only .PDF and .TXT files.
- Users can access their translated documents in the Documents tab. Previously users could access only source documents in this location.
You configure this feature in the new Processing Settings child tab of the Lionbridge Connector tab.
- The new Lionbridge Processing Agent supports the new Processing Settings feature.
- In the Document Metadata pane of the Documents tab, you can now:
- View which submission sets reference a document.
- View related source and target documents.