You can view cumulative release notes on this page or download release notes for a particular release as a PDF file.
Note about PDFs: These files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You can now migrate from version 1.x of the Connector, which supported only the Lionbridge onDemand translation provider, to the current Connector version.
- To migrate from versions 2.0-2.3 of the Connector to the current Connector version, you must complete the processing of all jobs in the older version, uninstall that version, and delete the corresponding folder from the server before installing the current Connector version.
Issues Fixed in This Release
|DRUPAL-20||Previously, when a translation provider was not properly configured, the corresponding error message was displayed in green. This has been resolved: In this scenario, the error message is now displayed in red, and it includes a link to the configuration page where the administrator can fix the configuration.|
|DRUPAL-33||The Reject Translation button was removed, because it had no associated functionality.|
In the Add Provider page, after selecting Lionbridge Content API Connector in the Provider plugin dropdown list, entering user credentials, and clicking Connect:
- You can now select a default translation provider in the new Provider configuration dropdown list. This translation provider will be displayed by default when users send content out for translation.
- You can use the new Allow provider overrides check box to determine whether users can change the translation provider when submitting jobs.
Issue Fixed in Version 2.2
The Delete button is not available in any of the other states, which occur when the job is actively in translation. Previously, this button was always available, but it did not function properly.
Previously, after selecting any content item under Config Entity and clicking Request translation, an error message was displayed. This issue has been resolved. You can now send out Config Entity content items for translation.
- You can now use the Connector to send content from Drupal 8 TMGMT to any Lionbridge translation service via the Lionbridge Content API. Previously, there were separate Connectors that supported sending content either to Lionbridge onDemand or to Lionbridge Freeway.
- Receiving and authorizing a quote before the translation process starts is now optional. Previously, receiving and authorizing a quote before the translation process was required.
- You can no longer view and authorize quotes from within the Connector. You must log into Lionbridge Freeway to view and authorize quotes before the translation process starts.
Issues Fixed in Version 2.0
Previously, after submitting a job for translation, and clicking the Manage button for the job, the date in the Due Date field was displayed in the YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format. This was inconsistent with the format of the other date fields in the Connector. This issue has been resolved. The date in the Due Date field is now displayed in the MM/DD/YYYY –HH:MM format, like all the other date fields.
|DRUPAL-7||Previously, the job name was editable after creation. This issue has been resolved. After creating a job, you cannot change its name.|
|DRUPAL-8||Previously, after a job was deleted, it was still displayed in the list of jobs in the Job overview page / Jobs tab. This issue has been resolved. After deleting a job, it is no longer displayed in the user interface.|
Previously, after clicking Auto-Import in the Job page for a translated job, and then for a content item in that job clicking Review, and then Reject Translation, the Job overview page / Jobs tab re-opened, displaying the job with Needs review in the Progress column. This was incorrect. The job should have been rejected because one of its content items was rejected. This issue has been resolved. In this scenario, the job now displays Rejected in the Progress column.
Previously, if a job was completed and its translation was accepted, then in the review page for its content item, the Reject Translation button was displayed. This was incorrect. This button should not have been displayed because the job was already accepted. This issue has been resolved. In this scenario, the button is now not displayed.
Previously, in the Import Translated File section of the Job page, the Manual Import button was available even though no file was specified in the File box. This issue has been resolved. The Manual Import button is now available only if a file is specified in the File box.