You monitor translation jobs in the Translation Jobs tab.
To monitor translation status:
- Sign in to the Lionbridge App. For details, see Getting Started with the Lionbridge App for Marketo.
- In the Lionbridge App for Marketo menu on the left, click Translation Jobs.
The bottom-left corner below the list displays the number of items displayed in the current tab and the total number of jobs in this tab.
By default, the jobs are sorted in reverse chronological order by the Creation Date column.
The tab displays the following information about all the jobs you and other team members sent for translation that have not been archived or deleted:
|Job Name||The job name, created when you or another team member sent out the job for translation.|
The date and time when you or another team member sent out the job for translation, in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss AM/PM.
|Created By||The username of the user who sent out the job for translation.|
|Team||The team for this translation job, specified when you or another team member sent out the job for translation.|
|Provider||The translation provider to which the Lionbridge App sends this translation job.|
|LTM||Local TM (translation memory). If the LocalTM – Use LocalTM check box was selected for this job, then this column displays Yes. Otherwise, this column is blank.|
|ATRT||Auto Translate Referenced Tokens. If the Automatically translate referenced tokens check box was selected for this job, then this column displays Yes. Otherwise, this column is blank.|
|Total||The total number of assets in this translation job.|
The number of items in this translation job that the Lionbridge App sent out for translation.
Note: There is a separate item for each source and target language pair. For example, if you created a job that sends out a single asset for translation from English to both French and German, then these are two separate items in this tab: English to French, and English to German.
|Received||The number of items in this translation job that the Lionbridge App received back from translation.|
The number of items in this translation job for which the translation is complete.
Note: If there are items in the job with errors, including Failed status, you can hover over the Error icon to view information about the number of items with errors, and the type of errors. If the error is resolved and the item is processed normally, the error is no longer included in the status.
- Optional. You can do one or more of the following to facilitate displaying the items you want to see in this tab:
- You can specify how many items to display in a page. Above the top-left corner of the list, select the number to display from the Show X Entries list.
- You can specify which type of jobs to view in the Job Type dropdown list:
- Select Live to view all jobs that have not been archived. This is the default view.
- Select Archived to view all archived jobs.
Then click Refresh.
- You can use the Search box above the top-right corner of the list to search for a specific item in the list or to filter the list. As you type into the Search box, the Lionbridge App automatically searches for matches across all columns and displays only the matching items.
Note: The search feature filters all items in the tab, not only those displayed on the current page.
- If there are many items in this tab, it may have multiple pages. The navigation bar below the list helps you navigate through the pages and displays your position in the tab. Click Previous Page, Next Page, or a page number to navigate to the corresponding page.
- To sort the items in the tab by a different column, click the corresponding column header.
- To reverse the sort order of a column, click the column header.
- To update the list of displayed jobs, click Refresh.
- Optional. You can perform the following actions on jobs:
- You can view additional information about the job, including asset information, source and target languages, and links to the source and target versions. To view job details, click the link in the Job Name column. The Job Details tab opens for this job. For details, see Monitoring Translation Job Details.
- You can resend a job. In the Creation Date column, click the Resend the job button. For detailed instructions, see Resending a Translation Job.
- You can archive jobs so that they will no longer be displayed by default in this tab. Select the check boxes for the jobs to archive, and click Archive Selected Jobs.
Note: You cannot archive a job if it has incomplete items. This means that if a job has items that the Lionbridge App sent out for translation and that did not yet return from translation, you cannot archive the job.
Tip: To view jobs after archiving them, in the Job Type list, select Archived, and then click Refresh.
- You can un-archive previously archived jobs, so that they will be displayed by default in this tab.
- In the Job Type list, select Archived, and then click Refresh.
Only archived jobs are displayed.
- Select the check boxes for the jobs to un-archive, and then click Un-Archive Selected Jobs.
- You can delete jobs, so that you can no longer view information about them anywhere. Select the check boxes for the jobs to delete, and then click Delete Selected Jobs.