In the New translation page, you can view assets that have been collected for translation by you and your team members but that have not yet been sent out for translation or to the Translation Queue.
To view collected assets:
- Sign in to the Lionbridge App. For details, see Getting Started with the Lionbridge App for Marketo.
- In the Lionbridge App for Marketo menu on the left, ensure that New Translation is selected, so that the New Translation page is open. This is the default selection when you open the Lionbridge App.
The bottom-left corner below the list displays the number of collected assets displayed in the current sub-page and the total number of collected assets in this page.
By default, the items are sorted in alphabetical order first by the Type column and then by asset name, in the Asset column.
This page displays the following information about assets that you and your team members collected that have not yet been sent out for translation or added to the Translation Queue.
|Type||The type of asset in Marketo.|
|Asset||The name of the asset in Marketo.|
|ID||Marketo's unique identifier for this asset, for example, the snippet ID or the email ID.|
|Last Modified At||The date and time when this asset was last modified, in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss AM/PM. If the asset was not modified after creation, this is the same as the Created On date and time, described below.|
|Created On||The date and time when this asset was created, in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss AM/PM.|
- Optional. You can do one or more of the following on this page:
- You can specify how many items to display in a page. Above the top-left corner of the list, select the number to display from the Show X Entries list.
- You can use the Search box above the top-right corner of the list to search for a specific asset in the list or to filter the list. As you type into the Search box, the Lionbridge App automatically searches for matches across all columns and displays only the matching assets.
Note: The search feature filters all items in the page, not only those displayed on the current sub-page.
- If there are many items in this page, it may have multiple sub-pages. The navigation bar below the list helps you navigate through the sub-pages and displays your position in the tab. Click Previous Page, Next Page, or a page number to navigate to the corresponding sub-page.
- To sort the items in the tab by a different column, click the corresponding column header.
- To reverse the sort order of a column, click the column header.
- Optional. You can perform any of the following actions:
- To collect additional Marketo assets and add them to this page, click Add Marketo Assets. For detailed instructions, see Collecting Assets for Translation.
- To send assets on this page out for translation as a single job, select the corresponding check boxes and click Send Selected for Translation. For detailed instructions, see Sending Assets for Translation.
- To send assets on this page to the Translation Queue, so that you can group them into jobs later, select the corresponding check boxes and click Send Selected for Translation. For detailed instructions, see Sending Assets for Translation from the Translation Queue.