The first step in sending assets out for translation is collecting the assets from Marketo.
The Lionbridge App supports sending out the following types of Marketo assets for translation:
- email - dynamic content only
- form - does not support dynamic content with segments
- landing page - supports dynamic content with segments
- Marketo token
Note: You can only collect assets that the Lionbridge App supports sending out for translation.
To collect assets for translation:
- Sign in to the Lionbridge App. For details, see Getting Started with the Lionbridge App for Marketo.
- Click Add Marketo Assets.
- Click the expand icons to view assets.
- Select the check boxes of the assets to send out for translation.
Notes: Only assets that are supported for sending to translation have check boxes. You can expand and select assets from multiple branches.
The Total Selected field at the bottom of the dialog box displays the number of selected assets.
- Click Add Selected Assets.
- To send out these assets for translation, click Send Selected for Translation. For detailed instructions, see Sending Assets for Translation.
Note: To change which assets you are sending out to translation, you can clear the check boxes of these assets or select the check boxes of other assets already on this page. However, all the assets must be in the same source language, and you must want to translate them into the same target language.