Purpose of this guide
This guide describes how to use the Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua (App) to manage your translation lifecycle. It describes how to send out assets for translation and receive them back from translation.
Who should use this guide
This guide is intended for content editors, project, marketing, localization or translation managers, or others who are responsible for creating, editing, or approving assets for translation that reside in Oracle Eloqua. This guide is also useful for translation providers who receive content for translation from Oracle Eloqua, because it describes your company's translation management process.
What your company setup should be
This document assumes that:
- Your company already is using Oracle Eloqua.
- The Lionbridge App has been registered, configured, and tested in your Oracle Eloqua environment.
- The Lionbridge Connector Team has set up the Lionbridge CloudBroker for your company to use the Lionbridge App to send out content for translation from Oracle Eloqua.
- The Lionbridge Connector Team has set up the Lionbridge Content API to send content to your translation providers.
- Optional. Lionbridge is your company's translation provider, and Freeway is already set up for your company.
What you should already know
This document assumes that:
- You are familiar with the Lionbridge App's configuration for Oracle Eloqua, and the reasons for choosing certain configuration options. This is important because your company's configuration determines which features are available.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Oracle Eloqua.
- You are familiar with your company's translation process and requirements.
- You have valid user credentials to log into Oracle Eloqua.
- You have the required permissions to access the Lionbridge App functionality described in this guide.
Note: Not all the features described in this guide may be available. Feature availability depends on both your company's Lionbridge App setup and the roles to which you are assigned. If you cannot access functionality that you need, contact your company's Oracle Eloqua administrator.
How this guide is organized
This guide contains the following chapters:
|Welcome to the Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua||A brief description of the Lionbridge solution for Eloqua and how it fits into the translation lifecycle. It also includes information about this guide and Lionbridge Connector Team Support contact information.|
|Getting Started with the Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua||How to get started and an overview of the Lionbridge App interface.|
|Collecting Assets for Translation||How to collect Oracle Eloqua assets for translation.|
|Sending Assets for Translation||How to send out collected Oracle Eloqua assets for translation.|
|Monitoring Translation Status||How to monitor the translation status of assets and jobs that you sent out for translation, including archiving completed translation jobs.|
|Reviewing Translated Content||How to view and download translated assets.|
How to find out more about the Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua
For information on setting up the Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua, read the Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua Setup Guide.
This guide uses the following conventions:
Highlights screen elements such as buttons, menu items, and fields.
Highlights input, file names, and paths.
Highlights terms for emphasis, variables, or document titles.
Indicates a menu choice. For example, "Select Assets > Landing Pages."