You can view data about jobs that the Lionbridge App sends out for translation.
To view job data:
- In the Site Administration menu on the left, click Site Jobs.
This page displays the following information about each job, in reverse chronological order by creation date:
|Job Name||The name assigned to the translation job by the user who sent it out for translation.|
|Creation Date||The date and time when the user sent out this job for translation, in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss AM/PM.|
|Created By||The username of the user who sent out this job for translation.|
|Team||The team for this translation job, which was specified when the user sent out the job for translation.|
|Provider||The translation provider for this translation job.|
|Total||The total number of assets in this translation job.|
The number of items in this translation job that the Lionbridge App sent out for translation.
Note: There is a separate item for each source and target language pair. For example, if you created a job that sends out a single asset for translation from English to both French and German, then these are two separate items in this tab: English to French, and English to German.
|Received||The number of items in this translation job that the Lionbridge App received back from translation.|
The number of items in this translation job for which the translation is complete. If the items have an error, including Failed status, you can hover over the Error icon to view information about the type of error. If the error is resolved and the items are processed normally, the error icon is no longer displayed.
- Optional. You can do one or more of the following on this page:
- You can specify how many items to display in a page. Above the top-left corner of the list, select the number to display from the Show X Entries list.
- You can use the Search box above the top-right corner of the list to search for a specific asset in the list or to filter the list. As you type into the Search box, the Lionbridge App automatically searches for matches across all columns and displays only the matching assets.
Note: The search feature filters all items in the page, not only those displayed on the current sub-page.
- If there are many items in this page, it may have multiple sub-pages. The navigation bar below the list helps you navigate through the sub-pages and displays your position in the tab. Click Previous Page, Next Page, or a page number to navigate to the corresponding sub-page.
- To sort the items in the tab by a different column, click the corresponding column header.
- To reverse the sort order of a column, click the column header.