You can configure the Lionbridge App to use your own locale-specific default email headers and footers, instead of translating the email headers and footers from the source language.
Note: You can configure the App to use your own email headers, footers, or both.
To configure using your own email headers and footers:
- In the Site Administration menu on the left, ensure that My Site is selected, so that the My Site page is open. This is the default selection when you log into CloudBroker as a site administrator. For detailed information about this page, see Viewing Lionbridge App Information and Usage Data.
- Click Configure Site.
The Site Configuration dialog box opens. The Site Name field at the top of the dialog box displays the name of your company's site.
- Click the Translation tab. For a detailed description of this tab, see Configuring Translation Settings.
- Do one or both of the following:
- To use your own email headers, ensure that the Translate [Email Header] check box is cleared.
- To use your own email footers, ensure that the Translate [Email Footer] check box is cleared.
- Click Save to close the Site Configuration dialog box.
- In the Site Extensions section of the My Site page, click Configure for the Default Email Header and Footer for Language site extension.
- In the left pane, navigate to the page of the header or footer to replace.
- Optional. You can prepopulate the header for a target language with the header of the source language.
- Click the page of the header or footer to replace, so that it is highlighted.
- In the right pane, double-click in the row for the target language, under either or both of the Default Header and Default Footer columns.
- Edit the header or footer to replace, for the appropriate target language.
- Repeat the previous three steps for each header or footer to replace.
- When you are done, click Save.