The Dashboard provides detailed translation-status information and it contains enhanced Connector functionality.
- To open the Dashboard, click the Dashboard button in the Lionbridge Connector gadget. For detailed instructions, see Getting Started with the Connector for Episerver.
The Dashboard displays the following information about each translation project:
The name of the translation project.
The status of the translation project. For a list and description of statuses, see Translation Statuses.
Note about status displayed in italics: A status that is displayed in italics indicates that the translated content of some, but not all target languages is in this status. The least-complete status is displayed. For example, suppose the In Translation status is displayed for a translation project. This indicates that the content for at least one target-language is in this state, and that other target-language content is in a more advanced state. As the screen capture below indicates, the other target-language content is in Imported status.
Click the arrow to display the available context-menu options, and then click an option. The translation project's status determines which options are displayed:
Note: If translated content is available for import in multiple languages, but you do not want to import the content in all available languages, you can import the content for only some of those languages. For detailed instructions, see Importing Translated Content in One Target Language from the Dashboard.
Note: If translated assets are available for publishing in multiple languages, but you do not want to publish the assets in all available languages, you can publish the assets for only some of those languages. For detailed instructions, see Publishing Translated Assets in One Target Language from the Dashboard.
If the project has already been sent for translation to Lionbridge Freeway, this is the identifier assigned by Lionbridge.
|Languages||The number of target languages for this translation project.|
|Total Assets||The number of assets for translation in this translation project. If a translation project is translated into multiple languages, then the asset is "counted" once for each target language. For example, if a project has 4 assets and it is translated into 3 target languages, then there are 12 assets in the project.|
|Creator||The user ID of the account that created this project.|
|Created||The date that the user created this project, in
|Due Date||The due date specified when the translation project was created or edited, in
Indicates whether translated assets are available to import into Episerver. This has one of the following values:
In addition to the project-specific actions available from the Actions column, you can perform the following actions in the Dashboard:
- To update the list of displayed translation projects based on newly created projects or updated information about existing projects, click Refresh.
- To view only archived projects, click View Archived Projects. (By default, only unarchived projects are displayed.) Available only in the default view of the Dashboard, where non-archived projects are displayed. For detailed instructions, see Archiving and Unarchiving Projects.
- To view only unarchived projects, click View Unarchived Projects. Available only when archived projects are displayed. For detailed instructions, see Archiving and Unarchiving Projects.
- To filter the list of displayed translation projects, enter text in any of the text boxes above the column headers. The Connector automatically filters the projects to display only those with matching content in that column. For example, to display only translation projects with the Ready for Import status, start typing Ready for Import in the text box above the Status column header. The list automatically updates to display only projects with the Ready for Import status.