After installing the Connector, you configure the following settings:
- Adding the Lionbridge Connector Gadget.
- Activating the Scheduled Job and Setting the Run Interval.
- Activating the Translation Heartbeat Job. Optional.
- Activating Background Jobs.
- Configuring Target XML and Source XML.
- Configuring Language Mapping and Asset Packaging.
- Configuring Lionbridge Freeway Settings.
- Logging settings. See either:
- Configuring Logging when the Connector is Installed Locally.
- Configuring Logging in DXC Environments.
- Optional. Configuring Multiple Users and Translation Workflows.
Important: While testing your installation, back up the Episerver database before sending out a project for translation. After confirming that your installation is stable, back up the database daily.