If the Auto accept finished translations check box is cleared for the translator (the Lionbridge Connector), the translation requires review as part of the translation-management process.
To review the translation of one job:
- If the Job page is not already open:
- Click the Translation menu to open the Job overview page (Jobs tab) .
- Optional. Use the filter bar at the top of the page to locate the job to review. The job is in Finished state.
- In the row of the job to review, click the manage link to open the Job page.
- In the Job Information section, in the Operations column, click the review link.
- The Source fields on the left side display the source content.
- The Translation fields on the right side display the translated content. In these examples, pseudo-translation is displayed instead of actual translated content.
The fields displayed here depend on the fields in the content type.
- You can click in any field to modify the content.
- When you are done, click either Save or Save as completed:
- Click Save to save your changes without completing your review of the translation.
- Click Save as completed to save your changes and mark the translation as reviewed. This accepts the translation.
- If you clicked Save as completed, then the job state changes to Accepted, and in the Message box, there is a new message: The translation for <job-name> has been accepted. The translated items are saved in Drupal.
Important: If you do not want to accept the translation, do not click Save as completed. The translation is not saved in Drupal. Drupal TMGMT does not support rejecting a translation job and sending it back to Lionbridge. You must sign into Freeway to reject the translation.