You can view your in-country reviewers' updates to your translated content that are sent to the translation memory.
To view a list of these updates:
- Do one of the following to open the TM Update page:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click the Tools icon and then click Lionbridge Connector in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. (This opens the Connector in a new browser tab.) Then, click TM Update in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Lionbridge Connector in the right pane. Then, click TM Update in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /content/ctctranslation/updatetm.html on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
Tip: This page also opens when you click the TM icon in the Status tab of the Translation Status page. For details, see Monitoring Jobs.
This page displays a list of updates to the translation memory. The page displays the following information about each update:
The name of this update.
|Target Languages||The language code of the target language of the page that was updated.|
The date and time when the page was last updated, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AA, where AA is two upper-case characters reflecting a.m. (after midnight) or p.m. (after noon).
|Created By||The username of the user who updated the page and sent the update to the translation memory.|
Indicates whether or not the user sent the update to the translation memory from the Sidekick. It has the following values:
|Related Translation Job||The name of the translation job in which this page was originally translated.|
|# Updated||The number of updates to this page after the initial translation.|
- To view the update, click Report in the Reports column.
- The left column displays the path of the page that was updated.
- Each row displays a separate update.
- In the right column:
- The source-language content is displayed on top, with no background.
- The translated content is displayed on a yellow background.
- Updates to the translated content are displayed on a green background.
- Click Close to close this tab and return to the TM Updates tab.
- Optional. To refresh the list of updates, click the Refresh icon in the TM Updates tab.
- Optional. To remove updates from this list, select the corresponding check boxes and click Remove Selected at the bottom of the page.