You can view log files to troubleshoot and to optimize your installation.
To view log files:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click the Tools icon and then click Lionbridge Connector in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. (This opens the Connector in a new browser tab.) Then, click Logs in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Lionbridge Connector in the right pane. Then, click Logs in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /content/ctctranslation/ctclog.html on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
This page displays a list of log files. There is a different log file for each day and type of file. The page displays the following information about each file:
|File||The name of the log file. This is made up of the date and the type of log file, in the following format: YYYY_MM_DD.Type.log, for example: 2014_01_24.Update.log.|
The type of log file. Each type describes a different type of activities. This is one of the following:
|Size||The size of the file.|
|Last Updated||The date and time when the file was last updated, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AA, where AA is two upper-case characters reflecting a.m. (after midnight) or p.m. (after noon).|
By default, the list of jobs are displayed in reverse chronological order by the value in the Last Updated column.
- Optional. To download log files, select the corresponding check boxes and click Download.
- Click View to view a log file.
The log file opens in a new tab.
- To refresh the information displayed, click the Refresh icon .
- To close the tab displaying the log file, click Close.
- To return to the main page and refresh the list of log files, click the Log Files tab.
Note: You can change the type of information in the log files and the number of days that the Connector maintains logs. For detailed instructions, refer to the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager Installation and Configuration Guide.