After translated content returns from the translation provider to Adobe Experience Manager, you can review the translation and update it. You can then send these updates to the translation memory, so that they will be available to the translation provider for subsequent translations.
You can send updates for multiple translated pages from the Status tab of Translation Status page.
To update the translation memory for multiple pages in a single job:
- In Adobe Experience Manager, update one or more translated pages that were part of a single translation job.
- Do one of the following to open the Status tab of Translation Status page:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click the Tools icon and then click Lionbridge Connector in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. (This opens the Connector in a new browser tab.) Then, click Translation Status in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Lionbridge Connector in the right pane. Then, click Translation Status in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /content/ctctranslation/status.html on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
For a detailed description of this page, see Monitoring Jobs.
- In the Job column, locate the translation job with the updated translation, and click the Update TM button .
- Click Submit to submit the updates to the specified target languages to the translation memory.
A message box opens, confirming that you want to send the updates to the translation memory.
- Click OK to proceed.