You monitor translation jobs in the Status tab of Translation Status page.
- Do one of the following to monitor the status of jobs sent for translation:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click the Tools icon and then click Lionbridge Connector in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. (This opens the Connector in a new browser tab.) Then, click Translation Status in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Lionbridge Connector in the right pane. Then, click Translation Status in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /content/ctctranslation/status.html on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
By default, if you are a non-admin user, you can view jobs that you and your team submitted. If you are a member of the Translation Admin group or if Display all jobs and Delete button for non-admin users has been configured for your company in the Folder and Permissions section of the Configuration page, then you can view all company jobs. For more information about these configuration options, refer to the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager Installation and Configuration Guide.
- To filter the jobs by date, in the Period and to fields, enter the date range of when the jobs were submitted in the
YYYY-MM-DDformat, or select the dates in the calendar that opens.
- To filter the jobs by submitter, in the Submitted By dropdown list:
- Select Me to display all your jobs.
- Select My Team or My Team(s) to display all jobos submitted by members of your team.
This tab displays the following information about each translation job:
|Job||The name of this translation job. By default this includes the username, date, and time when the job was created, for example: Submit by [admin] @ 2013-12-20 6.57 PM.|
|Created On||The date and time when the job was submitted, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AA, where AA is two upper-case characters reflecting a.m. (after midnight) or p.m. (after noon).|
The username of the user who created and submitted this translation job. By default, jobs in this tab are sorted by username.
Note: If a translation job was created in Adobe Experience Manager's translation integration feature, the username is admin.
The estimated number of words to translate in the translation job. If there is a number in brackets, it represents the number of words that have been previously translated and are stored in the local TM (translation memory).
Note: The number of words in digital assets, such as JPG or PDF files, is not displayed.
This is one of the following:
|Preparing||The number of pages in this job that the Connector is currently preparing to send out for translation.|
|Sending||The number of pages in this job that the Connector is currently sending out for translation.|
|Sent out||The number of pages in this job that sent out for translation.|
|In trans||The number of pages in this job that are currently being translated by the translation provider.|
|Received||The number of pages in this job that the Connector has received back from translation.|
|Completed||The number of pages in this job that the Connector has returned to Adobe Experience Manager. If a job was redelivered by the translation provider, then the number of times it was delivered is displayed, in brackets, following the number of pages. For example, if a job has 3 pages and was delivered 4 times, this column displays 3 (D:4).|
If there is an error with the job, or an error message from the translation provider (LSP) about displayed content items, then the number of errors is displayed in red. Click the number to open another tab, displaying the error details.
|TM Updating History||
By default, the jobs are displayed alphabetically by the value in the Created column.
You can perform the following actions in the Status tab of Translation Status page:
- To refresh the jobs displayed in the list, click the Refresh icon .
- To export a summary report about all displayed translation jobs to a Microsoft Excel file (.xls) file, click the Export button in the top-right corner of the Status tab. The Connector downloads the file to your computer.
- To reverse the sort order or to sort the jobs by another column, click the column heading. The triangle on the right side of the column indicates if the column is sorted in ascending or descending order.
- To view detailed information about each page in a translation job, do one of the following:
- Click the job name in the Job column.
- Click the Job Details tab, if it is already open. The job that is already open is highlighted in orange.
For details, see Monitoring Pages in a Translation Job and Viewing Translated Content.
- To cancel the job, in the Cancel column, click Cancel.
- If the Connector has not yet sent out the job (it has Preparing, Paused, or Sending status), then the the cancellation request is automatically approved. The column displays Approved.
- If the Connector has already sent out the job, (it has Sent out, Sent out for quote, Sent to translator, Sent to translator for quote, Quote approved, or In Translation status), then the column displays the Requested button, which you can click to resend the cancellation request. After approval, the column displays Approved.
Important: This step does not cancel the translation job in your LSP. If the Connector has already sent out the job, you must also contact your LSP project manager immediately to cancel the project there.
- To pause the job if the Connector has not yet sent it out for translation, click the Pause button . Depending on your company's configuration, this button may be available only for users assigned to the Translation Admin group.
- To resume a paused job, click the Resume button . Depending on your company's configuration, this button may be available only for users assigned to the Translation Admin group.
- To export a report about a translation job to a Microsoft Excel file (.xls) file, click the Export Translation Statuses button . The Connector downloads the file to your computer.
Tip: The Source Page column in the report includes the source path. You can use the Load pages button in the Globalization Tool to re-import the source paths of content to send out for translation. For detailed instructions, see Sending Pages and Assets for Translation Using the Globalization Tool.
- To download a zipped file of the XML files with the content to translate, click the Download Translation Contents button .
- To delete the translation job, so that the Connector does not send it to the translation provider, and it is removed from the Connector database, click the Delete button . A message box opens, confirming that you want to delete this translation job. Click OK to continue.
Tip: To delete multiple translation jobs, press the Ctrl key and click in each row to select the corresponding job. (However, do not click directly on the job name, which opens the Job Details tab.) Then click the Delete button in any row to delete all selected jobs.
Note: This button is available only if you are a member of the Translation Admin group or if your company is configured to display this button for non-admin users.
- To resend the translation job, click the Re-Send button .
The Re-send translation job dialog box opens, enabling you to modify the content items, source and target languages, translation provider, translation options, and job options and specify an LSP-specific configuration for the job to resend. For detailed instructions, see Resending a Translation Job.
- To update the translation memory for this job based on translated pages that you updated, click the Update TM button . For detailed instructions, see Updating a Translation Memory for Multiple Pages.
Note: Relevant only if you already updated the translated content of one or more pages in the translation job.