- To configure Connector global settings, click Admin Tools > Configuration in the Lionbridge Connector rail to open the Configuration page. For information on opening the Lionbridge Connector rail, see Configuring the Connector.
The configuration options are organized into the following sections:
|Server URL||Specify the base URL that is used to generate a full page review URL.|
|Network Configuration||Specify the network configuration details for proxy server implementations.|
Enter the license for the Clay Tablet Platform, which receives and routes content between the Connector and translation providers
Note: In general, you configure the license immediately after installation.
|JDBC SQL Connection||
Configure the JDBC SQL connection to the Connector database.
Note: In general, you configure the database connection immediately after installation.
|Freeway Config||If Lionbridge Freeway is your translation provider, configure its credentials and Freeway-specific settings.|
|Folder and Permissions||
Configure the Connector data folder and its permissions.
Note: In general, you configure the Connector data folder immediately after installation.
|Translation Settings||Configure translation-specific options.|
Configure the settings for the In-Context Preview feature. This feature enables those without Adobe Experience Manager access (such as translators) to preview items in the XML files for translation as Adobe Experience Manager would render them.
Warning: This feature is currently in alpha testing. It is not currently generally available for production usage. Do not configure this feature unless you have contacted the Lionbridge Connector Team and arranged to be an alpha tester of this feature. If you are not an alpha tester of this feature, do not configure this feature.
|Mail Server Settings||Specify the email settings for notification emails that the Connector can send.|
|Log Service||Specify the Connector log settings.|
Configure the settings for the ctcPrepareService and ctcUploadService services.
|Encryption Keystore (Lionbridge Freeway and SDL TMS only)||Specify the keystore location and password for content encryption and decryption.|
|UI and Default Settings||Specify the default user interface settings that are displayed to users, and configure the Connector to support editing multiple versions of a source page concurrently.|
When you are done, you can perform the actions described below. The corresponding buttons are displayed at the bottom of the Configuration page:
- To export all your configuration settings, from all configuration pages, click Export All Configurations. The Connector downloads the XML files as a single ZIP file. By default, these files are downloaded to the following location: AEM_QuickStart_Folder\CTC_Configs\Export. For a detailed description of the exported files and how to reimport them, see Automatically Updating Your Connector Configuration,
- To export your configuration settings (excluding the translation options) as an XML file, click Export Configuration. The Connector downloads the file.
- To export your translation options as an XML file, click Export Translation Options. The Connector downloads the file.
- To update the Connector with changes to Adobe Experience Manager users or groups, click Reload Cache. This facilitates Connector access for newly added or modified users or groups.
- To save your changes to the Configuration page, click Save Configuration.