In CRXDE Lite, you can configure all jobs to pause before the Connector sends them out for translation. The jobs pause after Preparing status (0%) but before Sending status (1%). This is useful if you want to review or export reports of content items, or download the XML files before sending them out for translation.
Note: You can also configure this setting using the Pause job before sending check box in the UI and Default Settings section of the Configuration page. For details, see UI and Default Settings.
To configure this setting:
- Do one of the following to open CRXDE Lite:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click Tools in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. Then, in the Navigation page, click CRXDE Lite.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click CRXDE Lite in the right pane.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /crx/de/index.jsp on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
CRXDE Lite opens.
- In the Explorer pane on the left, navigate to /etc/ctctranslation/TransOptions.
- Locate the PauseBeforeSend property.
- Double-click in the Value column, and select true from the dropdown list.
- In the CRXDE Lite Menu, click Save All.
The Connector will now automatically pause every job before it sends it out for translation.
Important: To resume the job and send it out for translation, in the Translation Status page, you must click Resume for the job. For detailed instructions, refer to the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager User Guide.