You can add a new license key, for example, if you add a new translation provider.
To add a new license key:
- Click Admin Tools > LSP and Keys in the Lionbridge Connector rail to open the LSP & Keys page. For information on opening the Lionbridge Connector rail, see Configuring the Connector.
Note: If the Legacy Keys Migration section is displayed at the top of the page, you must migrate the license keys for translation providers that were created in an earlier version of the Connector. For detailed instructions, see Migrating a License Key.
- In the LSP and License Keys section, click the Add button in the top-right corner.
- Specify the following licensing information:
|LSP Name||The name of the translation provider that will be displayed when users send content for translation.|
Your translation provider, if displayed. If your translation provider is not displayed, then select Generic. The type of translation provider determines whether additional configuration is required.
This check box indicates whether this translation provider supports providing a quote before starting a translation job.
The license key of the translation provider, which was generated for you by Lionbridge Connector Support. To populate the list of available license keys, click Retrieve and
select the license key for the translation provider.
Note: After a key has been configured, you cannot select it again for use. It is displayed in the drop down list as unavailable, in gray.
Optional. A custom translation-status value that will be displayed in the page list of the Globalization Tool for all pages translated by this provider.
This value will be stored in a custom page property that you create. For instructions, see Creating a Page Property to Store Custom Translation-Status Values.
|Key Alias||These fields, check box, and corresponding Test button are required only with the optional content encryption and decryption feature, which is available only when using the Clay Tablet Translation Connector for SDL TMS or the Clay Tablet Translation Connector for Lionbridge Freeway. For detailed instructions, see Configuring Content Encryption and Decryption (Lionbridge Freeway and SDL TMS only).|
- When you are done, click Add.
If there are multiple translation providers, the Default LSP dropdown list is displayed at the top of the LSP and License Keys section of the page.
- Optional. Select your default translation provider and click Save.
- Optional. To export and download the information in the LSP and License Keys section as an XML file, click Export.
- Optional. The AWS URLs section displays a list of URLs used by the Clay Tablet Platform, which is hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services). This is useful if you are using a proxy server to control the network traffic, so that you can whitelist these URLs. Click Re-Check to update this list.
Note: If the Connector displays errors about checking LSP keys when sending out content for translation, then instead of whitelisting the entire address, exclude the key names from the URL. For example, enter ctt-platform-prod-us-east-1/*.