After installing the Connector, you must access the CRXDE Lite interface to ensure that all 12 Connector nodes are installed.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click Tools in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. Then, in the Navigation page, click CRXDE Lite.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click CRXDE Lite in the right pane.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /crx/de/index.jsp on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
CRXDE Lite opens.
- In the navigation pane on the left, navigate to /etc/ctctranslation.
- Verify that the following 16 nodes are present:
- license keys
logback.xml file is also displayed. This is log configuration file that is injected into the Adobe Experience Manager log service.