This section describes how to install the Connector installation package you downloaded earlier into your Adobe Experience Manager system, as described in Downloading the Delivery Package.
Before you install the Connector, verify that you have reviewed the system requirements and followed all the pre-installation procedures described in Before You Install.
Note: If you are installing the Connector in a clustered environment, see Installing the Connector in a Clustered Environment.
To install the Connector into Adobe Experience Manager:
- Do one of the following:
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click Tools in the Adobe Experience Manager rail, and then click Deployment. Then, in the Navigation page, click Packages.
- In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Packages in the right pane.
- In your Web browser, navigate to /crx/packmgr/index.jsp on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
- Click Upload Package to upload the Lionbridge Connector package to the Adobe Experience Manager server.
- Click the name of the package you uploaded earlier, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Optional. If you are using Connector's add-on for Lionbridge Freeway, repeat steps 2 and 3 to upload and install the Connector Freeway Support solution package (Lionbridge connector addon - Freeway Support.zip) using the Package Manager. This package supports all versions of Adobe Experience Manager and the Connector.
Note: If you are integrating the Connector with Adobe Experience Manager's Translation Integration Framework, return to Integrating the Connector with Adobe Experience Manager's Translation Integration Framework, and follow the instructions.
Tip: To prevent the installed Lionbridge Connector bundle from starting automatically, you can add the adding any file called
ct_bundle_stop_starting.config to the Adobe Experience Manager quickstart folder. The file can be blank or have any content. The process that activates the Lionbridge Connector bundle then throws a exception to stop activating.