You configure the translation providers and Clay Tablet Platform for Adobe Experience Manager translation integration. This supports selecting a translation provider from within the Adobe Experience Manager translation framework.
To configure keys for Adobe Experience Manager integration:
- In the Lionbridge Connector rail, click Admin Tools > LSP and Keys to open the LSP & Keys page.
- In the LSP and License Keys section, click Add.
- In the LSP Name field, enter the name of the translation provider. For example, enter MT.
- In the LSP Type dropdown list, select your translation provider, if displayed. If your translation provider is not displayed, then select Generic.
- Next to the License Key dropdown list, click Retrieve.
- Select the license key for the translation provider.
- Click Add. This updates the Name, Source Account, and Platform Account columns in the LSP and License Keys section.
For more detailed instructions, see Adding a New License Key.