In Adobe Experience Manager, you edit the settings for your Connector cloud configuration that you created in Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Cloud Configuration for the Connector.
- Do one of the following to return to the Adobe Cloud Services page:
- In your Web browser, navigate to /etc/cloudservices.html in your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
- In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click Tools > Operations > Cloud > Cloud Services in the Adobe Experience Manager rail.
- Under Lionbridge, click Show Configurations.
- Click the link for the configuration you created earlier.
- At the top of the page that opens, click Edit.
- Enter values for the following settings:
Select one of the following options:
The remaining settings are relevant only if Submission Type, above, is Send as a new job. Specify the appropriate settings for your company.
|LSP||Select the translation provider for your translation jobs.|
You can tag the content in a translation job as a specific content type. Depending on your company's configuration, the Clay Tablet Platform may send the content to a specific translation provider based on the content type. Select one of the following content types:
Note: You may see different content types if your company has configured custom content types.
Enter one or more email addresses that will receive notification when the content leaves Adobe Experience Manager and when it returns to Adobe Experience Manager. Use a comma to separate multiple email addresses.
Optional. This is generally the name of the localization reviewer, which is stored in the InCountryReviewer attribute in the XML sent to the translation provider. By default, this field is hidden.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the dialog box.