Upgrading Account Keys for Current Translation Providers
If you are upgrading your Connector installation from version 3.x to 4.x, you must upgrade the account keys for your current translation providers. To obtain your new account keys, contact Lionbridge Connector Support. For details, see How to Contact Lionbridge Connector Support.
Very important: Do not use the same account keys on multiple instances, because this is a violation of the License Agreement. Using the same account keys on multiple instances will cause the Connector to behave unexpectedly, which can result in lost translation content, orphaned projects, and inaccurate translation status reports. The Lionbridge Connector team will support technical issues caused by duplicating or incorrectly installing CMS address keys only on a time and materials basis.
Note: During the upgrade process, the Connector does not remove the XML and configuration files from the previous configuration. You can back up these files and remove them later, after the upgrade process is complete.
To update your account key for your translation providers:
- In the Content Editor, in the content tree, navigate to /sitecore/system/Settings/Lionbridge Settings/Translation Providers Configuration.
The Provider tab opens, displaying the New sub-tab and the Upgrade sub-tab.
- Click the Upgrade sub-tab to open it.
- In the table, select the translation provider to upgrade, so that it is highlighted.
The fields below prepopulate, if applicable.
- Enter or update the following information about the translation provider to upgrade:
|Name||Enter your name for the translation provider. If you configure multiple translation providers, this is the name that will be displayed when selecting a translation provider while sending out content for translation.|
|Type||Select the type of translation provider. This supports sending translation metadata to specific translation providers. If you do not see your translation provider, select Generic. If you select Freeway, dditional fields are displayed, as described in the following steps.|
|Account key||Select the account key for the translation provider. There is one account key for each of your translation providers, as specified by your license ID. Installing your license automatically downloads your account keys.
Note: Only unused keys are available for selection. To view the keys that are already in use, click the Keys already used link below.
|Supports quoting||If this translation provider supports providing quotes before the translation process starts, and you want to enable users to request a quote before sending content for translation, select this check box.
Important: The Request Quote feature is available only when sending content for translation to a translation provider (LSP) that supports this feature.
When enabled, this feature displays the Send for Quote check box in:
* the **Bulk Translation** wizard
* the **Automatic Item export for translation** dialog box
* the **Send Items Out for Translation** dialog box, which opens from Translation Queue
Selecting the **Send for Quote** check box informs the translation provider that you want to receive a quote before the translation process starts.
|PO Required||You can configure this translation provider so that the PO Reference field is required when submitting content for translation to this provider.|
- If you selected Freeway as the translation provider Type, in the previous step, the Type field, described above, is prepopulated, and the Upgrade sub-tab expands, and the following additional fields are displayed in the Freeway provider details sub-section. All Freeway credentials are populated automatically based on the settings in the freeway.config file, so the fields are prepopulated, but editable.
a. Enter the following information:
|User||The username for logging into the Lionbridge Freeway server.|
|Password||The password for logging into the Lionbridge Freeway server.|
|API Auth URL||Optional. The URI where the Connector receives an authentication token for Lionbridge Freeway. This is
|API Service URL||Optional. The URI where the Connector can request a list of Lionbridge Freeway analysis codes. This is
|Analysis codes visibility||Optional. Each check box indicates whether to display the corresponding analysis-code field to users when they send out content for translation to Lionbridge Freeway.
* **Require Value 1:** If this check box is selected, the first analysis code configured for your company (for example, region) must be displayed to users when sending content to Freeway.
* **Require Value 2:** If this check box is selected, the second analysis code configured for your company (for example, department) must be displayed to users when sending content to Freeway.
* **Require Value 3:** If this check box is selected, the third analysis code configured for your company (for example, priority) must be displayed to users when sending content to Freeway.
**Warning:** This configuration is required for full integration between the Connector and Freeway. Otherwise, the Connector cannot retrieve and display analysis code options, and the user cannot specify analysis codes for projects submitted to Freeway. However, even without this configuration, the Connector can still send submitted content to Freeway.
b. Click Test to test your Freeway settings.
Warning: This configuration is required for full integration between the Connector and Freeway. Otherwise, the Connector cannot retrieve and display analysis code options, and the user cannot specify analysis codes for projects submitted to Freeway. However, even without this configuration, the Connector can still send submitted content to Freeway.
- Click Upgrade Provider.
The list at the top of the page updates, displaying the upgraded translation provider.
Note: If there are no remaining translation providers to upgrade, the New and Upgrade sub-tabs are no longer displayed, and the page looks like the one described in Configuring Your License ID and New Translation Providers.
- Repeat the previous steps for any additional translation providers to upgrade.
Note: The list at the top of the section displays the name, type, quotation-support status and key of all configured providers. To remove a translation provider, select the corresponding row in the table, and then click Remove.