If a job is not auto-accepted, you must review it and then either accept or reject the translation.
- You can accept or reject the translation of a single translation request in the Request dialog box.
- You can accept or reject the translation of multiple translation requests in the Job dialog box.
When a job is in Review translation state, it is ready for you to review.
Note: The auto-accept feature is available if the Lionbridge Connector Global Components update set is installed and if this feature is either configured globally or specified for a specific job. For more information, refer to the Lionbridge Connector for ServiceNow Installation and Configuration Guide.
To review translated content:
- Navigate to Lionbridge Connector > Jobs > Active Jobs.
The Jobs page opens.
In the State column, locate a job in the Review translation state.
In the Number column, click the job-number link.
The Job dialog box opens. For a detailed description of this dialog box, see Viewing Job Details.
- Scroll down to the Related Links section.
To view the translated content (translation request) and compare it with the source content:
In the Number column, click the corresponding request-number link to open the Request dialog box. For a detailed description, see Editing a Request.
In the Related Links section of the Request dialog box, do one of the following:
When you are done, click the Back icon in the top-left corner of the Request field pop-up window or dialog box to return to the Request dialog box.
Optional. To approve or reject a single translation request in the Request dialog box, click the Accept Translation or Reject Translation button.
- When you are done, click the Back icon in the top-left corner of the Request dialog box to return to the Job dialog box.
- If you want to approve or reject multiple translation requests, then in the Job dialog box, scroll down again to the Related Links section.
Select the check boxes of the translation requests to approve or reject.
At the bottom of the dialog box, click the Actions on selected rows button.
In the dropdown list, do one of the following:
- To accept the translation, select Accept Translation.
- To reject the translation, select Reject Translation.