Viewing Job Details
You view job details in the Job Details page. To open this page, in the Translation Jobs page, click the link in the Job Name column. For details, see Monitoring Translation Status
Note: You can also view the details of an archived job by clicking the link in the Job Name column in the Archived Jobs page. For details, see Viewing Archived Jobs.
The area at the top of the page displays the following read-only information about the job:
|Job ID||The Connector’s unique identifier for the job and tracking id of the job in bracket.|
|Job Name||Your name for this translation job.|
|Submitted On||The date, in
|Created By||The name of the user who submitted this job for translation.|
|Notes to Translator||Any special instructions or requests for the translation provider.|
|Special Instructions||Any special instructions or requests.
Note: Displayed only when the Lionbridge Freeway translation provider is selected in the Translation provider field, below.
|Last Update||The date, in
|PO Number||The purchase order reference number for this translation job.|
|Job Status||The translation status. For a list and description of translation statuses, see Translation Statuses.|
|Translation provider||The translation provider for this job.|
The list header and footer display the total number of assets in the job, and the total number of assets displayed on this sub-page. If there are more than 8 assets, they are displayed in multiple sub-pages.
- The left sides of the header and footer display the total number of sub-pages in the list. To navigate to a different sub-page, enter the sub-page number or click an arrow.
- The right sides of the header and footer display the total number of assets displayed on the current sub-page of the list and the total number of items in the list.
This page displays the following information about each asset in the job:
|Asset ID||The Connector’s unique identifier for the item sent for translation, which includes information about the item, the target language, and the source language. If an error has occurred affecting the asset, a red error icon is displayed in front of the asset id. You can see the detailed error message by clicking on the icon.|
|Asset Name||* For a Product or a Product descendant type, this is: Product (article code)_name_PK #.
* For a Category, this is: Category (article code) .
* For a website page, this is the page name.
|Source||The source language of the item.|
|Target||The target language of the item.|
|Status||The translation status. For a list and description of translation statuses, see Translation Statuses.|
|Last Update||The time and date when the status was last updated, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.|
|Asset Reference||The translation provider’s reference for the asset.|
- To return to the previous page, click the Return to list link or arrow at the top-left corner of the page.
- To archive this job, click the Archive this job link in the top-right corner of the page.