Viewing Archived Jobs
You can view archived jobs in the Archived Jobs page.
To view archived jobs:
In the Translation Jobs page, click the Archived Jobs link at the bottom of the page. For instructions on opening that page, see Monitoring Translation Status.
The Archived Jobs page opens.
This page displays the following information about each archived translation job:
|Job Name||The name of this translation job. To view detailed information about the items in the job, click the link.|
|LSP||The translation provider to whom the Lionbridge Content API Platform sends the translation job.|
|Translation Status||The translation status of the job. For a list and description of translation statuses, see Translation Statuses.|
|Submitted On||The job submission date, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.|
|Last Update||The date the job was last updated, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.|
|Errors||If an error has occurred, it is displayed here.|
By default, the items are sorted chronologically by submission date.
The list header and footer display the total number of items, and the total number of items displayed on this sub-page. If there are more than 25 items, they are displayed in multiple sub-pages.
- The left sides of the header and footer display the total number of sub-pages in the list. To navigate to a different sub-page, enter the sub-page number or click an arrow.
- The right sides of the header and footer display the total number of items displayed on the current sub-page of the list and the total number of items in the list.
- Optional. In the top-right corner of the page, search for the jobs whose translation status you want to view. You can search by any of the following criteria:
- Find Name: Enter the job name.
- Status: Select the translation status. For a list and description of translation statuses, see Translation Statuses.
- From Date and To: Specify the range of job-creation dates in the following format: MM-DD-YYYY
Tip: To clear your search filters, click Clear Filter.
Optional. To view detailed information about the items in the job, click the link in the Job Name column. For details, see Viewing Job Details.
To return to the Translation Jobs page, click the Return to list link or arrow at the top-left corner of the page.