A site administrator configures and manages the Lionbridge App’s configuration in CloudBroker, which is a Lionbridge SaaS for configuring apps that are plug-ins to SaaS content systems. The Lionbridge App for Oracle Eloqua is your site.
To configure the Lionbridge App in CloudBroker:
Log in to CloudBroker as a site administrator. For details, see Getting Started with CloudBroker.
Perform the following configuration tasks:
- Configuring Language Mappings
- Configuring Global Translation Settings
- Configuring Lionbridge Freeway Authentication
- Configuring SDL TMS Entries
- Configuring the User Interface
- Viewing and Testing Eloqua Authentication Settings
- Configuring Translation Settings
- Configuring Email Notification Formats
- Configuring Translation Providers
- Configuring Email Notification Groups. Optional
- Optional. Configure any of the following advanced settings:
- Configuring Translation Settings for Multilingual Dynamic-Content Assets
- Configuring Translation Settings for Eloqua Dynamic Content
- Configuring Eloqua Assets to Exclude from Translation
- Configuring Automatic URL Link Updates in Translated Content
- Configuring Country and Language Metadata Replacement
- Configuring Email Headers and Footers
- Configure users, teams, and access, as described in Configuring User Access.