Monitoring Translation Projects
The Lionbridge Connector Dashboard (“Dashboard”) opens in the system workspace.
The Dashboard provides detailed translation-status information and it contains enhanced Connector functionality.
- To open the Dashboard, click the Dashboard button in the Lionbridge Connector gadget. For detailed instructions, see Getting Started with the Connector for Optimizely.
The Dashboard displays the following information about each translation project:
|The name of the translation project. Click the link or click the plus icon to display the list of assets in the project, organized by source-target language pair. For more information, see Monitoring Translation Assets.
|The status of the translation project. For a list and description of statuses, see Translation Statuses.
Note about status displayed in italics: A status that is displayed in italics indicates that the translated content of some, but not all target languages is in this status. The least-complete status is displayed. For example, suppose the
In Translation status is displayed for a translation project. This indicates that the content for at least one target-language is in this state, and that other target-language content is in a more advanced state. As the screen capture below indicates, the other target-language content is in
|Click the arrow to display the available context-menu options, and then click an option. The translation project’s status determines which options are displayed:
|If the project has already been sent for translation to Lionbridge Freeway, this is the identifier assigned by Lionbridge. Click the link to open the project in Lionbridge Freeway. You may be prompted for your Freeway credentials before the Freeway page opens.
|The number of target languages for this translation project.
|The number of assets for translation in this translation project. If a translation project is translated into multiple languages, then the asset is “counted” once for each target language. For example, if a project has 4 assets and it is translated into 3 target languages, then there are 12 assets in the project.
|The user ID of the account that created this project.
|The date that the user created this project, in DD/YY/MMMM format.
|The due date specified when the translation project was created or edited, in DD/YY/MMMM format. If the current date is after the due date, the warning icon is displayed.
|Indicates whether translated assets are available to import into Optimizely. This has one of the following values:
In addition to the project-specific actions available from the Actions column, you can perform the following actions in the Dashboard:
- To update the list of displayed translation projects based on newly created projects or updated information about existing projects, click Refresh.
- To view only archived projects, click View Archived Projects. (By default, only unarchived projects are displayed.) Available only in the default view of the Dashboard, where non-archived projects are displayed. For detailed instructions, see Archiving and Unarchiving Projects.
- To view only unarchived projects, click View Unarchived Projects. Available only when archived projects are displayed. For detailed instructions, see Archiving and Unarchiving Projects.
- To filter the list of displayed translation projects, enter text in any of the text boxes above the column headers. The Connector automatically filters the projects to display only those with matching content in that column. For example, to display only translation projects with the
Ready for Importstatus, start typing
Ready for Importin the text box above the Status column header. The list automatically updates to display only projects with the
Ready for Import status.