App for Marketo Release Notes
5 minute read
You can view cumulative release notes on this page or download release notes for a particular release as a PDF file.
Note about PDFs: These files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The new CAPI Job Details tab displays the status of jobs submitted or updated from the Content API.
- If a job is canceled from the Content API or by the translation provider, you can now view the status of the canceled job in both the Job Details tab and the CAPI Job Details tab.
- The new Referenced Token configuration setting in the Marketo tab of the Site Configuration dialog box enables you to configure how the App handles tokens referenced by content in assets sent for translation.
Previously, if content in assets sent for translation referenced tokens, then the App always sent these tokens for translation as part of the job. However, if multiple items in a job referenced the same token, then multiple instances of the token were sent for translation.
You can select one of the following values from the Referenced Token dropdown list:
- Do not translate referenced tokens: The App does not send any referenced tokens for translation.
- Only translate reference tokens existing in the same job submission: The App sends only one instance of each referenced token in a job for translation. The App converts the name of the referenced token to the target token. This is the default setting, which is the App’s previous behavior.
- Automatically translate reference tokens: The App converts the names of each referenced token name to the target token, and it adds each referenced token to the translation job as a separate work item. The [RefToken] prefix identifies the added token translations .
- In the Email Notification section of the Site Settings tab of the Site Configuration dialog box, you can now configure the App to send email notifications in the following scenarios:
- Marketo assets are not successfully submitted for translation, by selecting the Failed to Submit Translation check box.
- Marketo assets are not successfully translated, by selecting the Failed to Complete Translation check box.
- The App now adds CData tags to all content for translation in translation files. Previously these tags were added only to HTML content, not to text content. These tags prevent your translators from viewing double-escaped special characters, such as &.
Issues Fixed in This Release
|451013||Previously, when Do not translate referenced tokens was selected in the Automatic Translate Referenced Tokendropdown list in the Marketo tab of the Site Configuration dialog box, then in the Translation Jobs tab, the TRT column displayed Yes. This issue has been resolved. In the previous scenario, the TRT column now displays No.|
|451056||Previously, in the Send Out Queued Items dialog box, the values in the Referenced Token dropdown list were not available for selection. This issue has been resolved.|
- In the Languages tab of the New Translation dialog box, you can now:
- Click the new Select All button to select all target languages for translation.
- Select the new All check box beside the Segment has source content column to select all the check boxes in this column.
- In both the Translation Job tab of the New Translation dialog box and the Send Out Queued Items dialog box, you can now select the new Token – Automatically translate referenced tokens check box to automatically include referenced tokens in a translation job. If this is selected for a job, then in the Translation Jobs tab, the new ATRT (Auto Translate Referenced Tokens) column displays Yes.
- In the Translation Jobs tab:
- You can now un-archive previously archived jobs.
- You can now resend a job. When resending a previously sent job, you can modify the assets to include, source and target languages, translation provider, translation options, and job options in the new Resend Translation dialog box.
- You can no longer send the Email Script token for translation, because Marketo no longer supports this.
Issue Fixed in This Release
|358528||There was a back-end code improvement to wait and retry when previously the 606 Marketo error code (Max rate limit '300' exceeded with in '20' secs error...) had been displayed.|
The App now supports sending the Email Script token for translation.
Issue Fixed in This Release
|338626||In version 2.0.0 of the App, in the Translation Job tab of the New Translation dialog box, the Notification dropdown list did not function properly. This issue has been resolved.|
- The App now uses the Clay Tablet to send out content for translation. Lionbridge Connector Support migrates your providers and configuration to the Clay Tablet.
- When selecting assets to send to the queue or directly out for translation, you now select the translation provider before specifying the source and target languages. This prevents you from selecting languages that are not supported for a particular translation provider.
- In the new Site Email Notification Group page, site administrators can now create groups of email addresses to facilitate receiving email notifications for jobs. The groups can contain manually added email addresses and email addresses of existing and imported Oracle Eloqua users. When sending out a job for translation, you can select the entire team, the job submitter, an email notification group, modify an existing group or add individual email addresses.
The Marketo logo has been updated in the App sign-in page and in the App header.
Issue Fixed in This Release
|MKTO-29||The App now uses the Async HTTP call to the Marketo API to run faster. This call uses the following library:
Earlier versions of the release notes are available only as PDFs
Lionbridge App for Marketo Release Notes 1.1.0.pdf