Preparing to Send Content for Translation from Adobe Experience Manager Translation Integration
Before you can send content for translation from the Adobe Experience Manager translation integration, you must specify the following configurations for the site to translate:
- The translation integration configuration contains the Adobe Experience Manager settings for how to translate your content.
- The Connector cloud configuration contains a set of Connector settings.
You must also create a translation project within Adobe Experience Manager.
To prepare the site for translation:
In the Adobe Experience Manager rail, click Sites, and navigate to the site to translate.
Select the site, and then select More > View Properties from the menu.
In the top-left corner, click Edit.
Click the Cloud Services tab.
In the Translation Integration section, select the appropriate translation integration configuration for the Connector. These are the Adobe Experience Manager settings for how to translate your content. For more information, contact your system administrator or refer to “Creating a Translation Integration Configuration for the Connector” in the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager Installation and Configuration Guide.
In the Lionbridge section, select the appropriate Connector cloud configuration. Each configuration contains a set of Connector settings. For more information, contact your system administrator or refer to “Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Cloud Configuration for the Connector” and “Editing Connector Cloud Configuration Settings” in the Lionbridge Connector for Adobe Experience Manager Installation and Configuration Guide.
Note: If the Lionbridge section does not exist, you can create it by clicking Add Configuration and then selecting Lionbridge from the list.
You create a translation project from Adobe Experience Manager’s Sites console. You can create a project either for a new language copy or to update an existing language copy. For detailed instructions, refer to “Creating Translation Projects Using the References Panel” in the Adobe Experience Manager documentation:
- version 6.2: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-2/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.3: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.4: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.5: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-5/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html