Viewing Updates to a Translation Memory
3 minute read
You can view your in-country reviewers' updates to your translated content that are sent to the translation memory.
To view a list of these updates:
Do one of the following to open the TM Update page:
In the Touch-Optimized UI of Adobe Experience Manager, click the Tools icon and then click Lionbridge Connector in the Adobe Experience Manager rail. (This opens the Connector in a new browser tab.) Then, click TM Update in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
In the Classic UI of Adobe Experience Manager, scroll down and click Lionbridge Connector in the right pane. Then, click TM Update in the Lionbridge Connector rail.
In your Web browser, navigate to /content/ctctranslation/updatetm.html on your Adobe Experience Manager instance.
The TM Updates tab of the TM Update page opens.
Tip: This page also opens when you click the TM icon in the Status tab of the Translation Status page. For details, see Monitoring Jobs.
This page displays a list of updates to the translation memory. The page displays the following information about each update:
|Name||The name of this update.
* For updates sent from the **Translation Status** page, this is a concatenation of TM Update and the name of the translation job.
* For updates sent from **Sidekick**, this is a concatenation of Sidekick, TM Update, and the name of the translation job.
|Target Languages||The language code of the target language of the page that was updated.|
|Created On||The date and time when the page was last updated, in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AA, where AA is two upper-case characters reflecting a.m. (after midnight) or p.m. (after noon).|
|Created By||The username of the user who updated the page and sent the update to the translation memory.|
|From Sidekick||Indicates whether or not the user sent the update to the translation memory from the Sidekick. It has the following values:
* Yes: The user sent the update from the **Sidekick**.
* No: The user did not send the update from the **Sidekick**. The user sent the update from the **Translation Status** page or from the Touch-Optimized UI.
|Related Translation Job||The name of the translation job in which this page was originally translated.|
|# Updated||The number of updates to this page after the initial translation.|
- To view the update, click Report in the Reports column.
The Update TM Details](#) tab opens.
- The left column displays the path of the page that was updated.
- Each row displays a separate update.
- In the right column:
- The source-language content is displayed on top, with no background.
- The translated content is displayed on a yellow background.
- Updates to the translated content are displayed on a green background.
Click Close to close this tab and return to the TM Updates tab.
Optional. To refresh the list of updates, click the Refresh icon in the TM Updates tab.
Optional. To remove updates from this list, select the corresponding check boxes and click Remove Selected at the bottom of the page.