Resuming or Suspending Livecopy Relationships on Multiple Pages
You use the MSM Relationship section in the Rollout tab of the Globalization Tool to resume or suspend livecopy relationships from the highlighted source (Blueprint) pages to the target (live copy), including language versions of those pages.
Note: The livecopy relationship is resumed, rather than created, based on the assumption that the page was a livecopy of the Blueprint. Similarly, a livecopy relationship is suspended, rather than deleted. The functionality described in this section is relevant only for pages that are already in a livecopy relationship. It is not applicable to non-related pages.
To resume or suspend livecopy relationships on multiple pages:
- In the Globalization Tool, display and highlight the source (Blueprint) pages for which you want to resume or suspend livecopy relationships. For detailed instructions, see Performing Actions on Multiple Pages and Digital Assets.
- To highlight a page, click in the corresponding row.
Note: Do not click the actual path in the Path column, because that is a link to the page.
- To highlight multiple adjacent pages, press and hold the Shift key.
- To highlight multiple non-adjacent pages, press and hold the Ctrl key.
- To highlight all the pages in the list, click Highlight All.
- To remove the highlight of all the pages in the list, click Remove Highlighted.
- To update the numbers of selected pages, highlighted pages, and total pages at the top-left corner of the list, click Re-Count.
- The number after the check box displays the number of selected pages.
- The number after the highlight displays the number of highlighted pages.
- The number after the slash ( / ) displays the total number of pages.
Important: Ensure that you highlight the pages in the list, instead of selecting the check boxes.
- In the bottom of the Globalization Tool, click the MSM tab.
In the MSM Relationship section, select one of the following options from the dropdown list:
- Highlighted pages for languages: The Connector will resume or suspend livecopy relationships on the highlighted pages for the corresponding language versions of those pages. You specify the languages in the section below the list. All source and target languages defined for your team profile are displayed in this list.
- Highlighted pages only: The Connector will resume or suspend livecopy relationships on the highlighted pages.
If you selected Highlighted pages for languages in the previous step, then select the language versions of the Blueprint pages for which the Connector will resume or suspend livecopy relationships.
- To select multiple adjacent languages, press and hold the Shift key.
- To select multiple non-adjacent languages, press and hold the Ctrl key.
Do one of the following:
- To resume the livecopy relationships, click Resume.
- To suspend the livecopy relationships, click Suspend.
The Submit a new task dialog box opens.
The MSM task will be displayed on the Backend Tasks page.
- Define the parameters for this task:
|Priority||The priority level for this task. This is one of the following:
* Normal: The Connector executes this task with normal priority.
* Urgent: The Connector executes this task before executing tasks with Normal priority.
* Wait for approval: This task must be approved before the Connector executes it.
|Task Name||The name of the task, as it will be displayed on the Backend Tasks page.|
|Notification||To receive an email notification when the task is executed, select the Need email notification check box.|
|Email addresses||If you selected the Need email notification check box, described above, enter the email addresses that will receive a notification when the task is executed.|
- Click Submit.
A message box states that the task has been saved.
- Click OK to close the message box.
You can view your task on the Backend Tasks page, which you open by clicking Tasks in the Lionbridge Connector rail. If the task requires approval before the report is generated, you can approve it there. For detailed instructions, see Managing Tasks and Accessing Reports.