Monitoring Translation Jobs Created in Adobe Experience Manager Translation Integration
After you start a translation job in Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration, you can monitor its progress from within Adobe Experience Manager.
You can monitor translation jobs created in Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature, either:
- From within Adobe Experience Manager, on the corresponding translation project’s Translation Job tile, as described in “Monitoring the Status of a Translation Job” in the Adobe Experience Manager documentation:
- version 6.2: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-2/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.3: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.4: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-4/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
- version 6.5: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-5/sites/administering/using/tc-manage.html
Notes: The Scope Requested status is not relevant to jobs sent from Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature using the Connector.
Important: From within Adobe Experience Manager, you can view the status only of translation jobs only that were started in Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature, as described in Sending Content for Translation from Adobe Experience Manager Translation Integration. For example, if content is submitted for translation from the Adobe Experience Manager Sidekick, you cannot monitor its progress from Adobe Experience Manager’s translation integration feature.
- On the Connector’s Translation Status page, as described in Monitoring Jobs and Monitoring Pages in a Translation Job and Viewing Translated Content.