Configuring the Service Components
You can configure how frequently the Connector checks for processing, sending, and receiving translations.
- The ctcPrepareService agent controls the frequency that the Connector checks for processing translations.
- The ctcUploadService agent controls the frequency that the Connector checks for sending and receiving translations.
To configure these agents:
- If the Adobe Experience Manager Web Console Components page is not already open, then in your browser, navigate to /system/console/components on your Adobe Experience Manager instance to open it.
This page displays all components alphabetically, by name.
- Scroll down to locate one of these Connector components in the list:
In the Actions column, click the corresponding Configure button .
The configuration dialog box for the service opens.
- In the scheduler.period.name field, you can edit the frequency of this task.
The default value of the ctcPrepareService agent is 30 seconds.
The default value of the ctcUploadService agent is 60 seconds.
You can change this value to meet your particular requirements.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- If desired, repeat steps 2-5 for the other agent.