You can view cumulative release notes on this page or download release notes for a particular release as a PDF file.
Note about PDFs: These files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The Connector now includes a Dashboard, which opens in the Episerver System workspace. The Dashboard has the following features:
- displaying detailed translation-status information about projects*
- filtering the project information *
- sending out a project for translation
- viewing archived projects *
- viewing unarchived projects *
- viewing a project
- editing a project
- canceling a project
- opening a project in Lionbridge Freeway
- importing all available translated content in the project into Episerver
- importing translated content in the project into Episerver for individual target languages *
- viewing translated assets
- publishing all available imported translated assets in the project
- publishing imported translated assets in the project for individual target languages *
- archiving a project *
- unarchiving a project *
- removing a project from the Connector
Note: New features are marked with an asterisk ( * ). Existing features were previously available in the Connector gadget.
- You can now specify the following metadata when creating or editing a translation project:
- project configuration (workflow)
- invoice information
- instructions for translators
- analysis codes
- You can now configure the following Lionbridge Freeway settings in the Connector:
- Supporting multiple users. This enables configuring the Connector so that the creator of a translation project determines which Lionbridge Freeway account is assigned to that project.
- Freeway analysis codes, so that they are available for selection when sending out a project for translation.
- Workflow configurations, so that they are available for selection when sending out a project for translation.
- The link to the Lionbridge Freeway bundle ID.
- You install the Connector package from a NuGet package (
.nupkg) using the NuGet Package Manager, from within Visual Studio.
- You can now activate and configure translation backup jobs.
- The Connector now supports importing a project that has not yet been fully translated.
- The Connector now automatically updates translation projects with redelivered assets.
- You can now create language mappings to Episerver language codes.